Thursday, November 5, 2009

Girl, 11, gives birth on wedding day

AN 11-year-old Bulgarian girl gave birth to a baby girl on the day she got married to her teenage boyfriend.
She was still wearing her flowing white dress and tiara when she arrived at the hospital and gave birth to 2.49kg Violeta last week.
After spending the night with her newborn, Kordeza changed back into her wedding dress to finish the ceremony.
“I used to play with my toys but now she is my new toy. She is so beautiful, I love her. Violeta is the child and I must grow up. I am not going back to school – I am a mother now,” Kordeza said.
Her husband is 19-year-old Jeliazko Dimitrov.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsor Links

PC Satellite Tv Box.
Satellite Tv Software.
Watch Your Favourite Movies, Tv Shows, News And Sports Anytime You Want!

The One Process - Faster And Better Than Law Of Attraction.
This Makes The Law Of Attraction Look Like Very Old News.
Brand New, Exclusive Process.

50% Commission - Best Kept Secret In Forex Trading.
Most Forex Traders Only Concentrate On Technical Trading.
Our Product Teaches Traders To Take Advantage Of News Trading